Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cool SMS

1. True Love is a promise spoken by d heart, it is not given by pledge, it is not written on paper, it is a promise renewed every time.
2. Thought my words a few but my heart is true, friends i can make, but none as sweet as you, when God gave friends, he tried to c fair when I got you, I got my share!
3. If love is water, I’ll give u the ocean. If kisses are spaces, I’ll give u the universe… If heat was your love and care, how I wish the sun was beside me…
4. Flowers will die, sun will set..
But u r my love that i wont forget..
Ur name is so precious,it will nvr grow old..
Its engraved in my HEART wit letters of Gold!

SMS is a nice way to be in touch with your friends, your lovers, your father, your mother, your girl friend etc. So share your Cool SMS or Love SMS with me. Who knows, you SMS may help someone in need! So start loving your friends all over the world. Share your Cool SMS and Love SMS with Me 


It’s the thing that satisfies
ur mind, body & soul!
Do it on bed, on a sofa,
in the car or anywhere!
It’s called Prayer!
God bless ur naughty mind. 


Yeh duniya 1 chota sa khuwab hai.
Jiyo apni zindagi aise,
jaise ji raha gulab hai.
Reh kar sath aap kaanto k bhi,
muskurao hamesha jaise muskurata gulab hai. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Lawnydesigns