Saturday, February 5, 2011

Flirt SMS

Dreaming of YOU makes my night worthwhile.
Thinking of YOU makes me Smile.
Having YOU is the best thing ever
and Loving YOU is what I plan to do FOREVER

If I could be any part of you,
I’d be your tear.
To be conceived in your heart,
born in your eyes, live on your cheeks,
and die on your lips.

Flowers will die, sun will set.. But u r my love that i wont forget..
Ur name is so precious,it will never grow old.. Its engraved in my HEART wit letters of Gold!

The moment I first saw you, you warmed my heart,
the second time you made little flames
and now you make my heart burn like hell !

I cant help it, its not by choice,
my heart beats faster, my knees get weak,
my stomach hurts & I can hardly breathe and each & every moment feels brand new,
I just cant help it I am crazy for U! 



I Asked God For A Flower,
He Gave Me A Garden.
I Asked God For A Tree,
He Gave Me A Forest.
I Asked God For A Sea,
He Gave Me Ocean.
I Asked God For An Angel
He Gave Me YOU… 


The image “http://www.orkutpix.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/lovely-remark.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors. 


If one day you feel like crying…
Call me.
I don’t promise that I will make you laugh,
But I can cry with you.

If one day you want to run away–
Don’t be afraid to call me.
I don’t promise to ask you to stop…
But I can run with you.

If one day you don’t want to listen
to anyone…
Call me.
I promise to be there for you.
And I promise to be very quiet.

But if one day you call…
And there is no answer…
Come fast to see me.
Perhaps I need you. 



Adam n Eve started to love,
Romeo n Juliet introduced it,
Devdas n Paro suffered 4 it,
Laila n Majnu died for it,
so my dear frnz beware of it

Feb 14 is ahead ! 


The image “http://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh445/orkutboss/flirt/092e35eb.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Lawnydesigns